A Stunning Example...

Discussion in 'Other Bikes Discussions' started by mrwhite, Apr 9, 2011.

1. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

2. chris4632

chris4632 Guest

thats nice ,love the colour of the exhuast

3. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

Not my cup of tea :p

I could sleep on that seat,,

PS MrWhite Remember when u said something flew of ether my bike or the 2 in front ,, it must of been my tax disc because its missing lol

zachm99 likes this.
  4. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Looks nice not my kind of bike though, and losing ya tax is always a bummer!

5. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

I knew it was going to happen ,, when i 1st got the bike put the disc in ,, i thought what a crap holder 1 of those clip on ones ,, it has just gave me an excuses to spend more money on the bike and get a carbon 1 lol

6. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Aha! There's always light at the end of tunnel mate ;) you can apply for a lost tax disc there's a fee though...

7. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

I knew it! It was just as the bloke rode past you so I was't sure.

I'm off to check mine's still there!

8. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

Yeah getting it sorted ,, orderd a new holder,

If i get pulled without a tax disc ,, but it is taxed whats the crack with that ??

9. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

Standard fine and can face 3 points... even for displaying the tax disc on the wrong side of your bike you can get that....its a load of crap..

10. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

What a bag of shyte,, i will need to ride to my nearest dvla office and to work.

11. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

thats the con, always for the money and that 'big bonus' they get for being wannkers..

azz2693 and YZFDanR125 like this.
  12. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

Am going to have to chance it ,,, been riding since saturday without it ,, and thought i was going to get a pull this morning was doing 47 in a 30 and there was a cop car coming towards me slowed down about 10mph , copper indicated to turn right ,, i thought just my luck i have had it,, but they dint ,, so stuck to the speed limit on the way home and just fillterd in being a good boy

13. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

I blasted it down a little lane yesterday evening, gave it some juice, redline'd 2nd, 3rd and was going through 4th getting ready to shift when I saw a light coloured ford with something on its roof. I slowed a little and it was a copper with his windows rolled down. I went past him doing 40odd. I shat myself. Hid in the local housing estate xD

14. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

As for your tax disc, ring your DVLA and make a note of the call, then say it's been stolen and you're sorting it out - 'look, here's when I rang in and it's getting done as soon as'.

15. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

My main problem is i hate sitting behind cars,, everyday i say to myself ,,"just take it easy its no a race" and yet the minute i set of that idea goes out the window,,

What were u doing MrWhite ?? were u after a bit of Ghost Rider action ?? lol

Yeah went to the post office took all my docs with me filled out the V20 form ,, oh u cant do it here ,, so of to the dvla office tomoz during my lunch at work

16. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

yeh well how about this for an occasion, pulled up in my local tesco garage with Liam ( L-J-P) , paid for my petrol, jumped on my bike, tinted lid down, key in ignition, ready to start the beast up and i mean fucck is my bike loud because it has no baffle and a racing quill can, liam is whispering to me 'harry, fucckk watch it!!' and me sitting there like what are you on about? Then i realised a old Blue T reg skoda octavia with a guy filling it up... oh thats fine... oh wait no its not... black trousers, black top, POLICE BADGE.....
    Started the baby up and crawled out the petrol station :D ;)

17. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

Kinetic, I wasn't sure how to take it when we were out the other day. There were a few times when I opened it up a bit and checked the mirror and you hadn't. It made me think '************ do i ride like a moron?!'

Then the other day, I regularly use a road which is national speed limit, goes down to a roundabout which has three lanes, 1+2 go straight on and 3rd goes right. Lots of people stay in lane 2 and go straight over, there's no left turn. I went into the left lane and went straight over, the raod we go onto is about 50m long and leads onto one of those rounadbouts where you can get onto a dualcarriageway. Well I'm tootling along in my lane, and this ************ just drifts over from his lane right infront of me. He checked his rear view and instead of moving, jsut straddled both lanes. I 'undertook' the guy, then as Irealised there was a queue of traffic in my lane and none in the second lane I crossed lane to get cut up again by some ************ in a people carrier. They set off to chance gonig infront of a car already on the roundabout and then slamme dthe anchors on. I ended up being inches away from his bumper and start getting beeped at by the guy who I'd undertook. He rolled his window down pointing at me yellnig 'you! you!' so I lifted my visor (was tinted, thought I'd be polite adn show him my face) to receive 'YOU'RE GONNA GET ************ING KNOCKED OFF, YOU ARE! TAKE IT ************ING EASY! I'E KIDS IN THE ************ING CAR!' Sure enough, he did have 3 small children and his wife with him. I kindly pointed out he'd crossed into my lane without any observation, and before I'd finished my sentence, car driver infront and his passenger are both leaning out of the car yelling abuse at me.

As a new road user being on a vulnerable machine I take a lot of care. I realise this when I sit in my friend's car who's been driving as long as I've beeno n a bike and he doesn't know to check his blind spot. He doesn't look to the next exit when joining a roundabout, he just looks to his right. I like to think I'm fairly observant. To be yelled at by road users who've probably never had an accident but caused plenty is insulting. I need to look after #1, I don't get 12 airbags, abs and a 1T roll cage...

18. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

lol ,,,,

Did the copper look at you ?? or dd u just focus on getting the hell out of there ??

Yeah MrWhite i am still a little cautious of some bends, crossed lanes head on to cars on them roads we were going around on saturaday last time i went down them :p

19. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

************, yeah I remember you saying. We shoulda gone south from Matlock Bath. Fantastic roads, and it's 40/50 all the way so a good pace to ride at.

If your copper comment is for me I faced dead on and didn't move, then when I could see him in my mirrors it was all I was looking at. Got to the end of the road and disappeared! Need new pants.

20. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

It was for Wildkid but never mind hehe,,,

I had some quality roads on sunday ,, u would love them