black headlight covers for sale

Discussion in 'For sale' started by Connell69, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Amackay

Amackay Member

ok wkd! would it be ok to sort payment and postage etc out on monday? As im away this weekend :]

2. Connell69

Connell69 Member

yeah thats fine matey we will do it through paypal bud and I will send first class recorded so if we do it monday I will send tuesday and you should have them thursday.

If you just send your mirrors by first class standard dude as It will be cheaper

3. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

the mirrors and the covers seem a good deal. nice.

Connell69 likes this.
  4. Amackay

Amackay Member

ok cheers mate! dont suppose the crash bobbins need a new home aswell do they ;)

5. Connell69

Connell69 Member

the certainly do mate but one of them the bolt snapped off and needs drilling out and one of the bobbins is scuffed as my mate used them for his trackday at cadwell on his bike and he binned his bike but 50 quid posted and there yours bobbin still usable just scuffed up

6. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

here's something incredibly weird. a guy collared me outside my mates house asking if it was my bike (i was in bike gear) and took me into his house and gave me two Yamaha mushrooms, as one of mine's scuffed too. how weird is that? said he got the R&G ones for £15 at a meet in Whitchurch. sound guy, talks for Britain...

Connell69 likes this.
  7. Connell69

Connell69 Member

ssweet I love it when you meet bikers like that haha whenever i go into my local hein gericke roy the manager hands me free stuff lol gave me a free 5l bottle of muc off last sunday haha

8. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

i am running low on Muc Off...

9. Amackay

Amackay Member

Do the crash bobbins come with that bracket which goes over the engine? I think that's what I've seen on eBay anyways :)

10. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

yeah, you need that mounting otherwise it's totalyl pointless and will do more harm to your panel than quick little aeroplane slide may do. the bar takes the impact.

11. Connell69

Connell69 Member

12. Connell69

Connell69 Member

yes mate the whole bar its an engine brace goes onto engine mounts

13. Connell69

Connell69 Member

covers and mirrors now sold to AMACKEY

14. Killachipmunk

Killachipmunk Member

Your Local HG the one in town Connell?
    If it is the guy's a legend, not got any freebies yet but he knows my face :p

15. Connell69

Connell69 Member

yeah I use the lincoln one they are awesome

16. Killachipmunk

Killachipmunk Member

Lincoln! That's a bit far :p
    Then again it's much bigger, you seen the one in Notts town centre?! It's like a frickin corner shop!

17. Connell69

Connell69 Member

yeah man its tiny thats why I go to lincoln its only 15 mins or so from newark

18. Amackay

Amackay Member

Any chance of a pic, of the scuffed bobbin?

19. Connell69

Connell69 Member

I have changed my mind about the crash bungs dude as I took the other bobbin off and its creased my decal underneath from the pressure on it so going to leave them on sorry bud

20. Amackay

Amackay Member

Ahh ok no worries!