black headlight covers for sale

Discussion in 'For sale' started by Connell69, Sep 15, 2011.

1. I bought my light covers from powerbronze they came straight away, along with my hugger. They only take 6 weeks to make if out of stock and they do do completely black. £20 aswell for covers.

2. Connell69

Connell69 Member

yes they are black but still let light through as I previously explained and they are ************e quality as go soft from light heat.

Any way mackey is getting a good deal for both my items as mrwhite said

3. Lol I don't think they go soft not with all the air cooling them down constantly plus they're quite thick... I really have no complaints what so ever.

4. Amackay

Amackay Member

bike got knocked over last night and ive lost another ****ing mirror! I'll put a picture up later of my lovely scratched panels :( am i still able to get the covers off you? as now i dont have mirrors to give you in return for yours?

Im really sorry pal

5. Connell69

Connell69 Member

which side is it on dude ? as I already have one mirror

6. Amackay

Amackay Member

Right hand side

7. Connell69

Connell69 Member

well thats just dandy I already have a right my friend gave it to me as he just got some bar end mirrors after dropping his bike so we can still do the deal dude sweeet

8. Amackay

Amackay Member

the damage is right hand side as you look at it, left hand side when you sit on it... Pictures to follow :(

9. Connell69

Connell69 Member

ah no probs mate just send me the one mirror you do have im not fussed I will just leave them off when i sell it and say dont have time to refit ill just say took off as went to a track day lol

10. Amackay

Amackay Member

Want my good one and this one without mirror?

Attached Files:

11. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

nice sock.

Amackay likes this.
  12. Connell69

Connell69 Member

yeah they will do mate so 65 for my mirrors and the covers and your mirrors sweet mate you wanna sort payment tmz matey

13. Amackay

Amackay Member

Yeah, will be back from work at about 9pm tomorrow so do it then and I'll have them posted Tuesday for ya :]

14. Connell69

Connell69 Member

nice one dude I will be about