Constant Pinch Blitzing On Mut 20 Coins

Discussion in 'Other Bikes Discussions' started by bestrsgoldfast, Jan 12, 2020.

Tags:

1. I bet if it wasn't constant pinch blitzing on Mut 20 coins protection offense would pass. If you cant create it be open and that instant read. Just the way people stay running I kind anything or stretch, defense remains in exactly the same bs blitz every play. Both side are exploited.

Very very good point, playing out of 3-4 odd all game and switching between 4 plays means, if u find something that works against 3 or 2 of those plays, why not keep working it? To clarify, I run the offense, therefore I run about 70/30 pass-run. Really stretch stops. It glitches out the blocking and the OLB will not get blocked. I confront 3-4 strange with the same setup pretty much every match. I personally run 4-3. I run exactly what the Chiefs do.

This is not even checkers but more. It isnt about approach I concur. I guess that is exactly what momentum shift was put in Madden for but if you need 3 hit sticks to close it off afterward that my suck. Or mybe the momentum change combo that is selfless like he will that hit sticks land and hope.

Once they are outside I dont actually know whether it makes a massive impact on anyone except Dickerson because I honestly dont care if my Barry loses his on initial play.At least half the people I perform (even in squads duos that I play with more than seasons) run the stretch rpo on crime and cover three on defense each and every time. When they can't do either of them, and then stop. It is so dull to stay in these kinds of games.

I'm 14 games in my WL at buy Madden 20 coins this time, and I believe that this is one of the weekends yet. Much like, idk if even the weekend of this NFL100 backs was poor. And I understand you can make like, 10 defensive alterations for your defense to be effective, but you don't always have the time for that.