Exhaust for sale

Discussion in 'For sale' started by SnYp3r, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Connell69

Connell69 Member

yeah maybe just dropped shame as nice can

2. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

And ship to where??

3. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

Dude the cans probs ten mill cf 2k twill max u can break it with ur hands

4. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

And in the post does say few marks

5. Connell69

Connell69 Member

were not arguing dude just saying looks like the bike has fallen over I hope you find a buyer for your exhaust

6. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

I am trying

7. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

Still for sale need it gone as my bikes going

8. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

I got offered 125 haha no

9. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

Still for sale

10. I can collect. I'm paid on 27th, could collect Friday same week. Would you accept £175 considering I'm coming from Gloucester to collect? Cheers.

and sound would be fantastic if you're now able to do a video?

11. Connell69

Connell69 Member

I think 175 is a fair deal snyper they dont make any more than that on ebay anyway I sold my akrapovic off my r125 not 1 scratch for 200 = 10 postage and thats a 500 quid can

12. Also, is it just the end can or full exhaust? :D

13. wish i'd of nown that mate. been lookin at them.£480. thought about a scorpion. £255.

14. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

Its the full exhaust with removable baffle reli want 200 tbh

15. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

My hands in a cast atm so gotta find time to remove

16. Okay, I'd go for £200. Is it easy to fit? Might ride up, fit it there and then (if that's okay with you?) and ride back, saves getting the train and looking like a weirdo with exhaust parts all over the place!

17. Mickey

Mickey Member

£199 or best offer?? Doesnt that mean that the person wanting to buy should pay £199 or offer less??

Toby Jones likes this.

18. I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to con you or anything, but that is true.
    Also, would the whole exhaust system sound/be better than just the end can? Does/will it come apart?

Would you agree at £180?

19. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

I want 199 so if some one wants it n yes i thort ono for offers but i can still acept the most i can get and toby yes you can fit it if you have tools or i can box it for you

20. Let me know when you have taken it off and I'd happily give you £180 unless anyone else makes an offer, might have a bid war :p

and would I be able to take box on back of bike? How large are we talking? :confused: