Few Panels For Sale

Discussion in 'For sale' started by Jay-Ramirez, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

Black Solo Seat Cowel Genuine Yamaha £45 Posted

[​IMG]

Black Solo Seat Cowel, Used To Be White, Sprayed Black £30 Posted

[​IMG]

Black Yamaha Right Side Belly Panel With Gold Yamaha Decal £30 Posted

[​IMG]

Black Middle Tank Fairing With Original Stickers Still On £20 Posted

[​IMG]

Black Right Side Underseat Panel £20 Posted

[​IMG]

2. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

************, Jay. You serious about selling then? I've just thought... is the new owner gonna have to turf out for new tyres, chain, sprockets, brake pads if you've done nearly 11k on them?

I really want a solo seat, ************... The standard seat is grippy for use with my cargo net though...

3. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

i'll prob change sprockets and chain, tyrs can still do for a bit, i used the solo seat and an anti slip mat when i needed it :) works a treat, wont get it cheaper than that ;)

4. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

Oh, I see what you're doing there... ;)

I think I'd like a bigger bubble to hide behind, though... I'm the right height to be hit straight in the throat by the wind.

5. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

havent got 1 spare at the moment, let u know if i do, and let me know if u change ur mind about the seat cowel :)

6. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

I've been offered some spare neon lights from a friend, and just for the laugh I want to try them. :p Is there anywhere I can stick them? I'm half dressed and can't really be bothered to go outside in the dark and cold...

L-J-P likes this.
  7. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

LOOL quality, erm, obvious places such as under the seat, behind the boomerang panels, behind the bubble?

8. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

They're 4" long, so I was thinking one behind both boomerangs. The panel behind the boomerang has like a straight bit that sticks out running frontways, get them both on there and wire them to the headlights so no one can flic kthem on when I'm away from the bike. That'd be so funny. Sat at a meet with you lot and come rolling in with the neonz ye blud

9. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

"neonz ye blud" LOOOOOOOOOL!!

mrwhite likes this.
  10. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

What's wiring like? I read all this 'wire to the battery or tail/headlight loom' for alarms and hotgrips and stuff. Easy job?

11. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

err

battery

but use a switch

so you have the choice of on and off

NEONS -------------------------ON/OFF SWITCH----------------BATTERY

12. Codemonkey

Codemonkey Member

Better would be...

NEONS -------------------------ON/OFF SWITCH--------FUSE------BATTERY

Unless you're ok with setting fire to your bike if the driver for the neon's goes pop :)

13. mrwhite

mrwhite Member

I've seen a picture of a YZF with neons, it looks kinda mad. I think they were where I want to put mine. The underside of the bike lights up, all behind the panel does too so the side of the bike is lit, and the front of the engine is all lit up, too. Obviously... looks mad.

14. Dude have you still got the right side belly panel?

15. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

16. Wicked, thats one part down, I will keep you updated as i get paid next week we can work something out then if you still have it :D

17. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

;) let me knw

18. hello brand new member here with a cheeky offer, £20 for the resprayed seat cowl?

19. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

Make it £25 to cover P&P and u got a deal.

20. 22.50!

I jest, £25 sounds good to me. I have some money in paypal so I can send via gift, if paypal is acceptable?

Wait, are you in London by any chance? Perhaps I could come get it and save a few quids...
    not bothered if you'd rather post it though.