Genuine Yamaha 150cc Bore Up Kit For R125 With Free Shipping £135 And Racing Cam Plug And Play £50

Discussion in 'For sale' started by vixy, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Joshg

Joshg Member

tempted to buy the cam this payday going to read the manual and see if someone like me can install it!! lol

2. Blazer

Blazer Member

Hi vixy , have you still got the racing cam for sale,I guess it will fit my wr as its the same engine . Are you saying that the efi systems on these bikes are automatic learning devices, (like you get on some power comanders).? I'm interested in the racing cam , but dont understand how it can produce a higher top speed when the rev limiter kicks in at 84 mph . Is it a high lift cam, and do you change the sprockets as well.? Hope you can answer these questions.

Sorry for asking these questions strait away, but I need to know everything is ok.

3. vixy

vixy Administrator Staff Member

you change sprocket
    currently sold out, should arrive in the next few weeks

4. Blazer

Blazer Member

Cheers bud,!

I will check again later . One Last question though, about gearing. Are we talking 15 tooth front and standard rear, or with the extra power and torque will it be able to pull 15 front and 2 teeth less than stock on back, I'm sure you will have tried this to get more out of your engine. My engine still picks up in 6th gear with 15 t on front but could do with just a little more, gets to 68mph in 5th gear quick , but could do with the extra power to push through wind and uphill in 6th,or with 2 teeth less on the rear do 70mph in 5th. I just want to be able to cruise at 70 mph.

Joshg likes this.
  5. Joshg

Joshg Member

have you still got the bore kit and cams? do i pay via paypal?

6. vixy

currently soldout, will update once available

Joshg likes this.
  7. Joshg

Joshg Member

ok thankyou, just so i no what to save how much is it for the 150cc bore kit with the cam and postage to the uk ?

8. vixy

GBP 185 for 150cc borekit and racing cam

9. Hi, are these in stock at the moment? (GBP 185 for 150cc borekit and racing cam) - is it necessary to alter either of the sprockets with this new setup? I'm very interested, I just don't want any surprises :) A good answer will have me buying this and not the exhaust I want, for the time being.

Joshg likes this.
  10. Joshg

Joshg Member

to be honest u can use the stadard set up but for more top end best to get 15 tooth

MattyBoi likes this.

11. Thanks for the reply Joshg, pretty helpful!

Joshg likes this.

12. Hi mate I have a 180 kit on a wr125 but want a kit for my r125 now so I am thinking of going for one of yours but I had to fit a pcv to the wr to get it running right will I need to do the same with this kit with the cam aswell. Pm me with the cost with p&p please thanks mate

13. vixy

180cc kit will give you more power over 150cc kit

14. Yes I do now but the price I payed for the kit and how long it taken to come was just crap. That's why I ask you about this one

15. hi again
    if i go for the kit from you with the cam how do you want me to send the money and how long is the delivery time.if you want pay pal payment send me pay pal info i need please.

Joshg likes this.

16. have u got anymore?

17. vixy

yes its available now

18. I just emailed you about camshaft! Ready to order one for my wr 125 :)

19. i know this is an old post but Vixy do you still have these 150cc kits/cams available?

20. same here mate pretty interested if they are still available
    also is there any feedback from anyone who has installed the kit and cam