importing

Discussion in 'Australia' started by craigeastlondon, Feb 8, 2011.

1. hey guys and gals , me and the family are thinking of moving to australia in the next 18 months , was just wondering would i be able to bring my bike with me ?

2. Kolnai

Kolnai Member

Sad as it may sound, you'd be better off selling your bike here (March to Sept being the best time to sell, good weather equals biking weather) and buy another when you're down in Aus. There's a few Australian members on here, Drew is from there I think :) Probably worth enquiring about second hand prices in Aus ;)

3. mate try and be nicer as a few of your post are offending ! considering you don't know anyone you need to take a back seat get know them then give them your pearls of wisdom !

as for australia if just been some where ive always wanted to go plus i have a young family so the move would be right to go now , the wife has joint problems and the uk weather doesnt help in winter so some where warmer will help her a lot, ive always wanted to go to oz or the states something new and different , like to travel , cheers kolnai i put it in here as i though drew may help , i will have a container going over to oz if we go as my tools for work and our house hold stuff would need to be sent over there so taking my bike wouldn't take anymore room up in the container to be honest just depends on there laws for imports

4. WHEN YOUR HERE LOOK ME UP, WHAT PART OF AUS. IM SYDNEY BASED. MOST OF THE MEMBERS HERE ARE

5. Hey mate, heres a short list if you are ever wanting another yzfr125 in Australia.

6. bikerboy

bikerboy Member

try here they ill ship it for you

http://www.motorcyclestore.co.uk/yamaha-import.aspx

my mate used them to ship bike to jamaica