Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'YZF R125 General Discussions' started by vixy, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Hi im shannon im 30 I have a 2009 YZFR125 I've only owned it for a month It came with a 186 stroker kit I love it I beat most 250cc I live in brisbane australia and would like to meet more owners cheers

2. Why hello! I used to live in Noosa which is not too far from you! Now im on the other side of the planet hehe

3. Hi I'm cally I'm 18 just had an accident with a woman who didn't think bike ;) so wrote off my 2012 cbr 125 and I pick up my new model 2014 r125 in three weeks :) can't wait in Exeter, UK need to meet new riders :)

4. anyone in or near surrey?

5. YZFr125.JPG
    My Yammy R125 bought but not yet ridden . . . Hopefully won't be too much longer now :p

topher9e, J87 BYE and R125cally2014 like this.

6. Hello
    New owner in Burton
    Just traded my ybr in for a new r125 :)

Attached Files:

7. Hey people.
    The names Chris, Mid 20's and based in south london. I have a white R125 and happy to do meets/ride outs

8. Hi there!
    I'm Angelo and i'm from Lisbon, Portugal.
    This is my first moto and i'm very satisfied. I've got a PC5 and a LeoVinci exhaust.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    MikasPT and R125Dave like this.

9. What's up guys, I'm a proud owner of a 2009 YZFR125. I joined to learn more on how to modify my bike as well as share my knowledge.

10. MikasPT

MikasPT staff Staff Member

Welcome to this big family.
    ride safe

11. Hi! Im Jake from England. Always been into bikes as a rider, but never a mechanic! Ive got my full bike license but as the winter is coming, I bought a 2011 r125 50th anniversary edition to modify up to the 181cc for cheap commuting. I also own a 2013 r6. I've mainly came to seek knowledge on modifications, I finally registered after a month of reading. I dont have much to share in the modification side but im an experienced rider with over 20k miles done through Europe and England. Hopefully I can contribute something :) Ride safe, Look lean roll! Keep those actions positive! :D

12. MikasPT

Hello, Jake welcome to this family.
    i in old r125 i change to malossi kit and until today the new owner say is still like new. i sell my r125 3 years ago so with malossi kit , air box mod, complet exhaust system by devil after 4 years the engine still act like new. others brands i don't know if last long or not.

13. MikasPT

Ola e bem vindo a esta Familia, Angelo, eu trabalho em Lisboa mas moro em almada.
    qualquer coisa diz.

14. Nice bike. Welcome to the board!

15. Hi all,

I'm from Poland. I have YZF R125 2008.
    I bought this bike because.... is beautiful ;)

16. Hello!

Last week I purchased small R for my wife to learn riding.
    Will ask some questions definately.

Greetings!
    T.

P.S. I'm from Poland... ;-)

17. Hi guys I'm new here my name's chris I'm from Devon england brought my Yzf r125 about 9 months brand spanking new just loved the look of it and enjoy riding it even more!!!
    want to eventually do my das at some point in the future but had to get back on a bike for a while before doing it and thought this to be the best bike to get!!
    Would really appreciate some knowledge into what to upgrade on my bike to get the most out it

Cheers chris

18. MikasPT

Welcome to this big family Chris
    glad you enjoy yours R125 is a great motorcycle in did.
    ride safe

19. Hello my name is Alex I'm new to this forum. I just sold my trusty old TZR last week in order to put down my deposit on a yzf r125 2015 wasn't my first choice though had my eye on a white and gold 2013 but was sold not to long ago and I can't travel to far sadly but I'll be asking many questions from now on and it's nice to see many other bikers so enthusiastic about their machines :)

20. Hi I'm Greg Wilson from North West England, I am 19 years old.
    I am soon hoping to get my R125 once I've done my CBT.. wish my luck people!I really really want this bike!!!