Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'YZF R125 General Discussions' started by vixy, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Hi

Fraser from Glasgow.

Bought my yzf r125 fresh red out the wrapper in June, just had run in service. Was originally as a fair weather toy, but due to new job looks like I will be commuting on it.

Removed the pillion pegs as showen in pictures. Went smoothly...although the blanking plates are no longer really required and don't fit.

What else can I say except what a great little/big bike. So impressed with the ride and build of the machine.

[​IMG]

Happy Riding
    (Loving My R125)

nosrednayzf likes this.

2. hey all, new r125 rider here, just upgraded from a cheapo chinese 125 but ive been riding a lot of years and this is fast becoming one of my favorite bikes, i know its never going to match the ride of my old CBR400(NC30) but it can certainly be fun in the twisties.

[​IMG]

Climbitise likes this.

3. Hi Mate

Welcome.

What years the bike?

Do you have any mods planned or have some already been done?

4. Hello ;) this is my baby

[​IMG]

5. Hello newbie here :)

Matt from Plymouth :)

6. Hi all,
    I'm MK from Israel.
    Glad to join the addicts here :)

Attached Files:

7. lets welcome each one of us.

Hi, I'm John Dillon from Scottish highlands, a newbie and an oldie, just turning 76.
    Trading in my ybr 125 for a nice wr125r.
    John

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017

8. hello my name is Sebastian and I live POLISH

9. Hi all Ollie here from Wales.
    38 and love my Yzfr125 :D

10. That's a nice looking bike!! I have a Rossi rep too but the 2009 model, looks exactly same style as urs apart from I don't have the Monster decal. :cool:

11. Hi,

Just purchased a 2012 Anniversary Edition with 1500 miles on the clock :)

Based in Cambridge, UK

Arrives on the 21st March and already have a few mods lined up (cosmetic only) such as a tail tidy etc. I also plan on adding some "angel eyes" and will no doubt make a guide as I go (Since mine will be rather custom - I'm using NeoPixel Rings and an Arduino (Nano) based circuit so will hopefully be something a little special.)

Here's a pic of my bike:

[​IMG]

JsyBiker likes this.

12. Welcome!

I love that livery so much! Very jealous:mad: If you ever get around to selling the plastics off it, definitely let me know;)

Other than that, congrats on the new bike! I picked mine up with 1,400 on the clock, barely run in!

Happy riding:cool:

IAmOrion likes this.

13. Hi Everyone,

I'm Dan 34 currently living in Fareham

Passed my CBT a month ago and bought a 2011 YZF R125 with about 20k on the clock... and the more I ride it, the more I realise it's not been very well looked after at all! Hoping to get to grips with fixing it up over the next few months and, when my riding improves, I might even look at buying a new one :)

14. Hey everyone, my name is Matt and I live down in the not so very sunny Cornwall.
    I have just moved over to a 2010 Yamaha yzf 125R after owning Cagiva Mitos for the last 10 years, Looking forward to having a look through this forum

Cheers

Attached Files:

15. Bill here, based in Medway and been riding my 2014 YZF for the past 6 months and I love her!

Had my CBT for 2.5 years, started out on a cheap and cheerful Chinese lexmoto xtrs, then upgraded to the Yamaha. Been driving for the last 7 years. Looking to do my direct access in September on my 25th birthday and putting the feelers out now for what to upgrade too.

Here's my baby.

Full akrapovic system, K&N Air filter, double bubble screen, tail tidy, pillion pegs removed, R&G tank grips, and armed with a full alarm/immobiliser. Sounds incredible and always puts a smile on my face to ride.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2017

16. Hello

Sorry to say but I am an MT125 rider however rear pegs removed akrapovic exhust system and ABS for smashing it into the corners , sounds great however front end is a bit soft

17. Hi!

My name is oskar.
    I just bought my first moto few days ago, r125 2013, 1900 on clock. 'm totally newbie to be honest.
    Finally I can start realise my passion and dream!:)

I live in cardiff, so it's a good place for going around wales, a lot beautiful places I think.

Actually, I'm in love with her! :)
    IMG_6133.JPG

See you guys!