jinlun 50cc pink for sale

Discussion in 'For sale' started by SnYp3r, Sep 15, 2011.

1. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

jinlun qt50 in pink with 4 miles on clock for sale 550 ono selling due to my girlfriend getting pregnant and being unable to ride

2. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

collection from tamworth near birmingham

3. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

pictures on request

4. can u put sum pics up mate. been lookin 4 a50cc in pink. go with my trainers.only jokin mate. is 4 the wife.:)

L-J-P likes this.
  5. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

If uve got a number i can send u them

6. Fisher

Fisher Member

Only 4 miles?

7. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

Yes never ridden missus got pregnant so cant ride

8. Fisher

Fisher Member

Is it chinese? :S

MrAndy979 likes this.
  9. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

Yes jinlun

10. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

I would never touch one again after the one I last had!

11. the misses would only b doin about 20miles a week on it. n mayb 15 on saturday. would it b ok 4 that. or just stay away from chinese

12. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

Well I was only going to school everyday which was less than a mile, I bought it new and it did 28mph, phoned and asked the dealer about it meant to do 35mph, he said well I'll come have a look, had 3 new spark plugs in a week, after a month it slowed down to only doing 15mph, then a week later it packed up, spoke to at least 15 dealers/mechanics and none of them would even touch it! I spent about a grand in total and had to pay £50 for it to get scrapped after 2 month of buying new! I wouldn't touch them but its up to you mate I don't want to ruin his sale, but it's better people know! You can probably pick a good brand for £500-£800 second hand although probs not pink!

13. Fisher

Fisher Member

How long ago L-J?
    As I hear that Chinese bikes have gotten massively better recently..

A lot of them even come with 1 or 2 year warranties too!

14. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

About 2-3 year ago now mate, my one was a madness lb50 qt-21! The stupid thing is my mate brought the exactly same bike a week after mine, and his was fine, did 55mph until 7 months later when it packed up! I spoke to the dealer and he said oh they must have put different rollers in at manufacture!

15. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

Oh and mine did come with warranty 3 month for faulty parts and a year for the engine, but for them to check the faulty parts they wanted £50 a pop!

16. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

Btw its 4 stroke

17. I have a chinese direct bike 50cc at the moment, its a 10 plate with 3000 kmh on the clock, i ride it most days and never had a problem, couldn't really fault apart from its to small for my legs, being 6ft1, Love the thing!

18. alrite mate, have u still got the jinlun. can u send us sum fotos of it. cheers. 07748690093

19. SnYp3r

SnYp3r Member

Yeh no probs

20. SOZ MATE I DELEATED THE MMS I THINK U SENT. DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY 2 OPEN IT. SO STUPIDLY DELEATED MY INBOX