london

Discussion in 'YZF R125 General Discussions' started by tugaprince, Jul 8, 2010.

1. tugaprince

tugaprince Member

hey all, hope your all enjoying the great weather we've been having.

im curious, does anyone know any guys on our bikes who ride through the london everyday? sort of up kingsland road way. i see loads of guys on theres and wondered if any are on here. also about a month ago i saw 3 brand new matt black 1s sitting outside the nandos in stoke newington.

2. Caspa

Caspa Member

Hey mate, I'm around that area... Dont specifically ride down Kingsland Road but I'm around Old Street and the City in general... I'm just near the McD's drive through and Texaco garage on City Road...

3. Hey,
    I'm about going to and coming back from work everyday, North London to South West. By the way got the same black/gold 10' as you caspa! Funny how I dont see you down Central?

4. Caspa

Caspa Member

Suppose it depends on the times mate! I'll definately look out for you... Its only my commute from Hounslow to City Road/Old Street so not around the City or Central during the day... Main route is Marylebone Rd, A40, Shepherds Bush, Chiswick, A4... But sometimes go Strand, Trafalgar Sq, A4 way...

5. I see, definitely keep a look out aswell! Most probably see you along Marylebone Rd. By the way were you in Earls Court the other day? saw one pull up outside my work.

6. Caspa

Caspa Member

Remember what day? I have been that way at the weekend definately, around Earls Court way and Kings Rd, but havent been there during the week as been going the A40 way home...

Where abouts you work mate?

7. chelseaboy

chelseaboy Guest

Kings road...thats my stomping ground. Was around earls court the other day but I have the 09 black :cool: