Scorpion Exhaust Possibly For Sale

Discussion in 'For sale' started by stubbsy, Sep 3, 2012.

1. guys i am thinking of selling my scorpion exhaust with carbon fibre can. was brought 3 months ago and has removable baffle. not rust/scratches or dents. if anyone is interested then make me an offer

2. £150?

3. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

£150? If youve got that much to waste on a naff scorpion then head to ebay, theres stacks of them overrated things on there. ;)

4. DW.

DW. Member

Why wont he ever learn........

£150 is a very, very cheap price for a carbon. I sold my ss for that...

5. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

Why wont who ever learn what? :mad:

£150 might be cheap for it. I never once said it wasnt!!!

But £50 is cheap for this...

[​IMG]

But its still a complete piece of crap.

6. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

There was a Leo Vince on ebay that was very nice. And it didnt fetch the £180 asking price.

Im sure the guy would have taken £150 for that and its far superior to a Scorpion.

7. DW.

DW. Member

Bad comments...

8. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

??? :confused: ???

9. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

£150 is very good for it, but Ben is trying to say the corpion is a rubbish can so why wouldn't he buy something better, scorpion are a budget can co. that are still good cans, but yes there are better ones available

MRB3N and Arran North like this.
  10. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

Thanks L-J-P, Im glad someone understands simple English. ;)

And yes the Scorpion is a budget can, but thats not just the only reason they iritate me.
    Its because everyone has one! And if some R125 noobie on here is thinking of getting rid of hs stock exhaust the word Scorpion is always the next word that follows.
    I always wonder why its Scorpion that the new riders learn first? Is it because every bugger has got one or is it advertised more? Weird... :confused:

Either way, theyre pants! haha. So get yourself something better sounding and better looking.
    I would say better performing, but theres not enough room for argument there really.
    You rid of the catalytic converter and baffles and one straight throughs as similar as another.

I did fancy the look of the Leo Vince or the Devil systems before I fuke found my GPR. :p
    I love the sound of the Akra and Ive seen the dyno results, I jsut hate that squashed shoebox look to it.
    But theres plenty of "tailor made" exhaust systems availiable for the R125 and thats without making something custom!

I know plenty of members have seen this list already, but for Ben Collins whos looking to change his stock exhaust, heres a list mate...

* G.P.R
    * Akrapovic
    * Leo Vince
    * Scorpion
    * Viper
    * Arrow
    * Devil
    * Gianelli
    * Big One
    * Remus
    * Zard
    * Quill
    * Yoshi
    * Micron
    * Termi

So yeah theres a fair few availiable and maybe I might have missed one? So shop around and dont get your nuts stuck in a Scorpion just yet. ;)

Dave70 and L-J-P like this.
  11. Arran North

Arran North Member

Great post MrBen! This is what we need lol ^^

MRB3N likes this.

12. yoshimuras are rare as rocking horse sh*te tho

13. DW.

DW. Member

Same as Devil.

14. jamesyR125

jamesyR125 Member

I'll buy it ?

15. its currently on ebay at £150 with 16 watchers

16. jamesyR125

jamesyR125 Member

it went for 240, I bidded from 180 to 230! Gave up though, even 230 was too much for me in my opinion + as courier is expensive postage too!

17. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

How much?! Jesus! :eek:

Please feel free to send me £240 and ill guarantee you a Scorpion exhaust system!
    Obviously no matter what I get it for Im pocketing the rest. ;)

18. you can legal get a scorpion for under £240? thats a carbon fibre one by the way! I struggle to see how as i have no found one any cheaper or in fact anywhere near as cheap

19. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

My apologies, I didnt realise the carbon was so much more of a rip off than the stainless can is.

20. jamesyR125

jamesyR125 Member

carbon fibre scorp can is good, i bought it off him