Selling Akrapovic Exhaust

Discussion in 'For sale' started by monster35, Sep 20, 2012.

1. I'm selling my Akrapovic exhaust after my r125 got written off I'll post som pics up when i get time of the exhaust but luckily the bike fell on the other side and the brand new exhaust was undamaged. I thought id put it on hear before i put it on ebay. Reasonable offers please inbox me with any questions. Thanks

2. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

When did you write it off oli? You alright?

3. Yer I'm fine mate happend a while ago now. Taxi cut me up I hit him and got the blame for it. Yer I was fine I flew into the car but luckily I wasn't going to quickly.

4. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

Was that the one near pease pottage?

5. Yep that's the one

6. I couldn't send you a pm on here so I've email you. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks

7. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

So are you getting a new YZF or what? Dont let some tosser taxi driver keep you off the road.

If that was me and I got blamed, Id personally get my money back off the taxi driver if you know what I mean? ;)

I got cut up by a taxi driver 4 times on one piece of road last week! :mad:

I dont think he could decide where he was supposed to be picking up. Either that or he was totally drunk as a nun on Absinthe!

Either way, this was a long narrow road with double yellows and he was pulling in, kerb crawling, then pulling back out, driving on then pulling in, etc etc etc...

I was ready to fly past, park in front of him get off my bike and lose it!

But thats got me in trouble before... :p

8. Yer I've got a wr125 now mate ive had worse accidents than that itll probably take a near death expeeriance to put me off lol. This taxi driver turned right where there was a no right turns sign and I was filtering down the side of the traffic. But that's not the best bit he made someone give a faulse witness statement so I got screwed over good and propper and I'm also a young rider so it's got to be my fault.

Joshg and MRB3N like this.
  9. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

That sucks! Taxi drivers are 99% scum.

Joshg and monster35 like this.
  10. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

I love the sound of the Akra. Hate the look of it though.

Like a squashed shoebox. :p

11. yer doesnt look to bad when its on the bike though. But the noise is awsome and my favorit part was when it used to spit fire and scare people behind lol

12. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

Could you not fit this to your new bike? As its basically the same engine?

13. MRB3N

MRB3N Member

Actually, on second thoughts Im guessing that the exhaust on them bikes is raised up by the seat somewhere?

Are you able to get "tailor made" exhausts systems for that bike?

14. You can get arrow, big gun and rubbish scorpion exhausts for them. I'm going for the arrow one though as its a brand I know coming from a motocross background.

MRB3N likes this.

15. Don't know if you got my inbox message....
    Have you sold the Akra ? If not how much are you looking for and is it in good condition
    Cheers.

16. Yeah mate, I'm buying it. Can't wait!

17. have you sold the exhaust?