Well a week off what to do?

Discussion in 'Off Topics' started by YZFDanR125, Mar 15, 2011.

1. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Well guys got a week off work as of today fund are low after paying all the bills so what to do?
    Today went asda this morning got a few bits and after then did nothing but sit at home on the iPad looking at stuff for the yammy..
    Not back until next Tuesday so may relax for the week,
    Keep riding the yam like no tomorrow and god the milage is soon racking up lol,
    Had the bike since august and already racked it up to 3400 odd

2. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

lol trust me mate, everyone enjoys a good ride, i cant wait till i have my new zxr400 when i pass my mod 2 but am i guna be shocked by petrol prices compaired to my 125 lol... Im not really worried about the milage as its already at 27,000 :D

3. normg002

normg002 Member

Got any good cleaning kit mate? I always enjoy spending a day giving the Yammy a really deep clean, I feel at peace after lol. If you've got a car, do that too, thats 2 days sorted lol.

Got a PS3 or Xbox? Last time I had some leave I bought a new game and smashed that (Just Cause 2 is about £15, thats a good play), I think the new Moto GP game is out this week too?

Catch up with some old friends?

Cinema?

Spend all week in bed?

Read this - http://www.amazon.co.uk/What-If-Had-Never-Tried/dp/1844138801 (£6 in Waterstones).

Visit your Yammy dealer?

Possibilites are endless lol.

4. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

Wow you got yourself sorted mate :lol: you clearly have a busy life :L

5. normg002

normg002 Member

Haha, well, I spend three weeks on camp, and go home on the fourth weekend, so when I am at home, time is precious.

Thats mostly a list of things I really want to do, but never have the time to lol.

Queen and country and all that lol.

6. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

Haha, know how you feel about not a lot of time, just enjoyed my 2 days off

7. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Cheers lads, well tomorrow I reckon I'm going to give the bike a good detail and clean seriously my parents think I have OCD with how clean I keep my bike, so i think I'll give her a good going over whip the boomerang pans off and see what I can clean up... Weather permitting that is...
    Sold my car a few weeks ago due to it not being used so the all my attention goes too the bike..
    I think throughout the week I may finish cod black ops on the ps3 currently half way through...
    Then pop to my bike dealers and have a look at some new gloves...
    I'll have too take it how it comes I think..
    Usually I work all weekend end and through the week and have 2 rest days in the week..
    Then this month rota I've got this week off which is brill..
    Then this Monday coming I've got my mrs first scan and were currently expecting so that's something I'm really looking forward too..
    I'll keep you all posted with week of fun ahaha...

8. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

Oh well good luck between you and your mrs mate, hope it all goes well.
    I need to buy a bike cleaning kit for my zxr400 but cannot yet be bothered to clean her as i currently cant use her until i pass the last bit (module 2)
    + i gota work on making my own tail tidy thats going to be a b*tch lol...

9. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Thank you for your good wishes fella shall let you all know how it goes bud...
    I've got shed loads proper obsessed with keeping this looking new...
    Usually a basic wash down on the yam takes me about 2hrs...
    A proper full on blits on her takes about a day ish... Dependent how far I go too town with her...
    Good look for the mod2 dude!! And yeah that's another thing I want too do around the middle of this month is treather too a tail tidy... But will have to wait until the middle of the month as I'm going to be booking her in for a service very soon..

10. normg002

normg002 Member

Congrats mate!

What do you use to detail mate? Two bucket method etc? No sponges I hope!

11. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Thanks buddy Indeed I do fella.. Got a wide range of product ranging from meguaires too merr too auto glym... Thinkingnof trying out that metal polish you advise on your blog if I'm honest for the exhaust as I'm currently using auto sol on it works a treat but itching too try the other out...

12. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

No problem fella,
    I will be obsessed aswell when i get my new bike on the road finnally as its declared sorn at the moment lol.
    Thanks about the mod 2 bit :), ill let you know how i get on, Treat her to that tail tidy, she deserves it ;)

13. normg002

normg002 Member

Go for it mate, i'm a megs junkie haha!

I always find detailing products a nice thing to spend money on, not too heavy on the wallet, and always awesome to experiment for the best results!

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/ - will keep you busy for some of your time off if you've not been on there before!

14. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

A haha you'll love it dude...
    Looks food I will admit your a lucky lad..
    Just go steady when your on the road with her buddy..

15. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Yeah I used to be heavy on the mega with all my products then heard good results from mer so gave that a blast trial and error I'd say but both are two really good products though,
    Will check that website out mate much appreciated hopefully the weather will be ok fingers crossed and a major clean is in order although she don't need it lol...

16. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

Yeh trust me im taking everything steady, ive just had the restrictors put in and its still a lot faster than a 125 but nothing compaired to its 65bhp original output, instead of changing around 14-14,500 have to change at like 10 now but is still a great bike and boy am i guna cheerish everything with her, shes being treated to everything! lol

17. Firefly

Firefly Member

:)
    "What are we going to do tonight Brain"?
    "Same thing we always do Pinky......."
    "Try to take over the World"!!!
    :)

18. Wildkid

Wildkid Member

Haha i havent seen that in years :)

19. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Legandary! Haven't seen this in years!

20. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Normg002 that websites mint had a gander for a good hour today plenty of useful tips on there bud.. Think I may go back to the mega and start stocking up again as I'm big into my cleaning / detailing..
    Weathers not been to clever today were I am so hopefully tomorrow it will be bait more up too scratch too have a good day oh her detailing...
    Managed to clean all my biking gear today my leathers Ect got a few good pictures for you all...
    A few including my lid for you normg002 dark visor ;)
    Also dug a few of my products out and took a quick flick too give you the jist on what I use..
    And for basically any advice ;)
    Always looking to improve use to valet my cars really havily will get a few pics up of them for you too...