Yamaha 180cc 200cc Complete Upgrade Kit / Big Valve Head

Discussion in 'For sale' started by haen, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Joshg

Joshg Member

yeah but then at 24 retake test agian for un restricted lol ima just wait till 24 may get a mallossi or this 200cc if there some reveiws.....

2. Joshg

Joshg Member

aint the ninja 250 crap thou?

3. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

No not at all. Awesome bikes!

I like the 300 better, but that's just because its newer and shinyer. Hahaha. :)

Joshg likes this.
  4. Joshg

Joshg Member

you thinking of getting this 200 cc if someone sheds some light on it? everyone just goes silent lol

5. haen

haen Member

6. haen

haen Member

or ask other customer in Papua Sorong - Indonesia which he defeats a Ninja 250 cc :)... 287926DE Blackberry Pin

7. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

How much is your kit haen?

Joshg likes this.
  8. Joshg

Joshg Member

yh how much ?

9. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

10. Joshg

Joshg Member

11. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

Do it yourself. :)

12. Joshg

Joshg Member

hahaha........mate have you seen the trouble people had on here tuneing and stuff me do that no chance man take the engine out.... long!! ill be 24 by the time i finished it

13. haen
    I bought the 200 cc kit off you thru E bay late last year. It arrived with missing an injector and issues with the kit itself. Since then I bought a 252 degree cam and 2 sets of 200cc gaskets and you promised to send the missing injector with these items .

Now I got the injector and cam shaft 2 weeks back, but missing the extra gaskets I bought from you. I emailed you 2 weeks back about this with no reply from you so far...

I don't want to bad mouth you or your kit on this forum, but these issue are not doing any justice to your business... And I personally wouldn't want to recommend your kit unless you sort this.

PS check your emails...

thanks
    Alex

14. haen

haen Member

Lexy81 i think the packaging staff misses it again since it was additional order instead of resending the leftout parts, it happens sometimes due lots of packing work.. i'll just refund your gasket fund or do you still want it ?
    due to lots of inbox and spams i install a filter software sometimes non spam emails got filtered, so pardon me for it

15. Joshg

Joshg Member

ouch!!

16. Hi Haen

If you could send them that would be great, thanks> planning to get it on a dyno 1st week of april.

17. @ joshg

I know its frustrating when this happens, but we are all humans, and we all make mistakes. I just have to grow some patience and wait for it to come :(

18. Joshg

Joshg Member

yeah alot on money thou thats why id be fuming! let us no the reasults and what its like to ride very tempted to do it when i get a car as a project :D

19. On your web site the 200 kit comes with a cam shaft but on eBay it doesn't also why does the 180 kit come with a better coil and the 200 kit doesn't is there any reasons for this ? A friend has bought your 200 kit and its up and running with no problems yet only thing he had to do was bump start it a couple of times because of it being tight and now it starts of the key

20. YammyShagger

YammyShagger Banned

What's performance like?