yellow and black r125

Discussion in 'For sale' started by yamyzfr125, Apr 2, 2011.

1. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

hi there think its time to seel my bike, new car looms very soon

yellow and black 2008 r125

mint condition like new

5600 miles from new

racing spark plug

new hi flo air filter

£2500 no offers

to see pics of the bike look at thread (cleaned and ready for use)

dont want to sell but if somebody is interested let me know

2. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

niceandclean2.jpg just a pic of bike

3. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Milage tax location?

4. How could I contact u?

5. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Via pm fella.

6. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

mileage just turned 5600

tax runs out end of may only £15 a year, and needs mot but wiil get this done end of april

7. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

come on any takers ?????

8. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

your asking for quite a bit for a 2008 fully stock bike no? well apart from the tail tidy

9. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

with 5700 miles on the clock, no i dont think i am asking too much for the bike, it has different front sprocket, hi flow air filter, and racing spark plug, and by the condition of the bike all i can describe is mint, there is odd mark where i caught with boot getting on bike but i think its a prone area and has never bothered me tbh, if nobody buys her i will be fitting 182 kit to it so dont have to sell but if offer comes over i will take it.....

10. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

mmmm well im asking the same price for mine, thats miles different to yours so i was just wondering

11. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

what mileage you have on yours?

12. Jay-Ramirez

Jay-Ramirez Member

13. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

It's not about milage only service history condition tax ect ect... Personally does seem a little steep though.

14. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

dont think so its full history from yamaha (west london yamaha) and is due next big service at 6000 miles, and the condition of this bike is mint, might just trade in for ktm duke 125 instead because of getting silly answers when i know this bike is worth the money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Wow dude.. Chill... The bike does look ace in the above pictures... And no doubt you would get that money with time.. Why get a duke 125 when you've got a ace R125 ;)... Answer that one ;) aha.

16. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

i am chilled buddy no need to panic pmsl, the duke is such a nice bike to but cant run 2 bikes lol

17. YZFDanR125

YZFDanR125 Member

Lol, didn't want you to think I was slating you or anything pal, aye does look a very smart bike although never seen one for real...

18. makz2008

makz2008 Member

thats a nice clean example mate
    but why did you change the boomerang fairings to black if you dont mind me asking?
    where the originals damaged?

19. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

if you look the front fender is black also, i just perfected it mate, the white didnt match so got rid of them

20. yamyzfr125

yamyzfr125 Member

no offence taken bud its cool