Yzf R125 2008 Red/white For Sale

Discussion in 'For sale' started by Kolnai, May 1, 2012.

1. Kolnai

Kolnai Member

2008 Yamaha YZF-R125 – Red and White

7484miles
    Full service history
    Last serviced 7100 – full service
    MOT – 09/08/12
    Tax – 31/10/12
    Front tyre new – 400 miles
    Rear tyre – 1500 miles

HEL Braided brake lines - Red
    Pillion seat cowl – Red
    Evotech Tail tidy
    Yamaha tank pad
    Yamaha yoke protector
    10mm rim tape – Red
    Stickers – Brembo, Bridgestone, Alpine Stars
    Headlight Bulbs – Philips X-treme Vision 100%
    Tyres – Michelin Pilot Sportys

2008 Yamaha YZF-R125 in exceptional condition, please see photographs. Two owners from new. As the second owner, I have owned since 203miles on the clock and taken excellent care of the bike with no expense spared. The engine was run in as per the YZF-R125 owners manual. First oil change was at 600miles and every 1800miles thereafter - Motul 300V 10W40 Fully Synthetic hi-spec oil designed for use with wet clutches.

The bike has just had its 7000mile service and is running beautifully. It is fully run in now and is very responsive. This service included a new front tyre, full coolant change (every 3 years), new spark plug (iridium plug), oil change and oil filter change, along with all the usual checks. I have also just cleaned and oiled the front sprocket, chain and rear sprocket. The bike needs nothing doing to it.

The bike has full service history with workshop checklists for both major services at 3500miles and 7000miles, and all receipts for the interim services – oil changes.

The mods are subtle and mainly cosmetic, except for the upgraded brake lines. The braided HEL brake lines give the bike much better stopping power and the feel of the brakes is greatly improved.

The first MOT was carried out in September last year, at the same time as the 3500mile service, and the bike flew through with no advisories.

The original parts removed from the bike – the rear seat and the pillion pegs – are in excellent condition and included in the sale. I will also have a spare set of L plates, so the bike can be ridden away on a CBT.

This bike is a fantastic learner machine for the aspiring sport rider and was featured in last months issue of Fast Bikes magazine, over a 4 page spread, as the best 125cc bike available. As well as being a quick and reliable bike for its size, it is also very economical and returns an average 90mpg. The bike is quite large for a 125cc and this sets the rider up for the future move to a bigger bike, along with giving the bike more road presence and the appearance of a larger capacity machine. I will be sorry to see her go, but I have now passed my test and moved onto a bigger bike.

£2495 ONO

Bike is located in Camberley, Surrey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Has to be one of the best looking ones I've seen! Would have it in a heartbeat but I'm still waiting a cash influx!!
    Hope it goes to the right person who will take the same pride in it!
    Good Luck.

3. Kolnai

Kolnai Member

SOLD for the asking price:)

4. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

You going on to bigger and better kolnai?

5. Kolnai

Kolnai Member

6. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

No way! One of my favourite bikes!! Well done fella, I'm waiting until my restriction lifts next march before I get another bike.
    Yeah things are good mate, you alright? It's been a while since I've seen you here.

7. Kolnai

Kolnai Member

Cheers mate, things are good with me. Haven't been on here much lately, mainly due to the other forums and now the new bike of course!

What are you riding atm? Still see Harry much?

8. L-J-P

L-J-P staff Staff Member

Not really riding at the moment as my insurance on the car is £2700 so my brothers riding it.

9. makz2008

makz2008 Member

you still have this mate?

10. makz2008

makz2008 Member

never mind just re-read it lol

11. Gunner

Gunner Member

well done on getting the asking price!! got a blue 09 on 8500 miles was looking to get around that price! hope i have as much luck :D

12. Hey Kolnai,

Just to start off with I love the look of your r125,

I am currently 16 however I will be 17 very soon and was wondering if your bike is still up for sale?

I love yamaha's, I always have and it's not very often that you see a 2008 bike in that good condition,

In my option the red/white bike has been the best paint from yamaha,

anyways thanks for reading and hopefully get in contact soon

13. ah misread the part that you sold it xD